Thursday, October 4, 2012

MDA Summer Camp: Where the Green Grass Grows (PSA)






Since 1955, MDA has built bridges and knocked down barriers for youngsters with neuromuscular diseases by providing an unforgettable week at MDA summer camp -"It's the Best Week of the Year!"
Video Rating: 5 / 5









summercampband.blogspot.com www.myspace.com Pulled from getoffthecoast.blogspot.com I don't know where you go late at night. I don't know what you see when you cover your eyes. I can tell you how it feels; it's so predictable. Was it worth it? It makes me feel so down, Like I'm gonna die. If we weren't at your parents' house, I'd probably cry. Makes me feel so down, Like I'm gonna die. I'm telling you for the last time, You better start treating me right. My brother's huge; He's gonna take care of you. Don't tell me to calm down, I'm gonna make a scene. I can show you how it feels. You're so... despicable. Was it worth it? I'm tellin' you for the last time, You better start treatin' me right. I don't mean to step on anyones toes by uploading this. Please keep me forever X(
Video Rating: 4 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment