Friday, September 14, 2012

What's In My Picnic Basket? (Picnic Tips & Ideas)






Requested Video: Here are some tips and advice when packing for a picnic and what I've included in my picnic basket. Have a happy picnic!! Get a picnic checklist on my blog: divascancook.blogspot.com









An urban verbal class in pwntology. Live, so it's a bit rough, but close enough. Shout out to Day9 Lyrics: yo i'm gonna change your position catch ya with a zero frame throw, street fight turbo edition flawless victory ain't a fluke, man did you know? there's moves other than hadou-ken I flex my power, perfect with every tech and counter you hoard your last quarters preparing to take a powder i hold the fire flower, you're a koopa troopa stooping as i kick and singe ya i'm a frickin gaiden ninja man is that a tinge of envy i detect as your combo gets dodged and deflected my neck is prote cted, even with joke characters selected moral of the story, my combo chain's longer than your necklace i roll goro in the morning before breakfast check this, got a whole list of matches on my checklist get scrubs jumping under the bus like jerome bettis just keep holding block til you run out the clock and get up, get out you been slain by games this is what I think about proxies: they're wack. go practice your four gate like you're so foxy but i defend it with style and moxie, hit rapid pop cap with immaculate macro that blackens your eyes like boxxy yer a rookie. i'm about to make you "toss" your cookies odds so hard against you it'll boggle your bookie y'all stalling behind a wall-in, while i'm ballin ninja my expo for fast growth cash flow from get go fret though, as i blast your workers into the casket moves so smooth my fans call it sexual harassment til- skies blacken, all my ...
Video Rating: 4 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment