Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Caveman






"Actually Filmed in a Nudist Camp" ...was the tag line to the 1938 documentary 'The Unashamed'. This film was shot in Stratford, London in 2006 to commemorate the Olympics.
Video Rating: 5 / 5









Clam gets the hiccups, thus leading Lazlo and Raj to help him get rid of them. This is the fourth Camp Lazlo short out of 14, titled Hiccups. REASON WHY MIRRORED!!: The reason why the shorts are mirrored is because it is the most likely way the videos will stay up on YouTube and not get taken down by Cartoon Network or the copyright holders. I'd advise you to download the shorts from my YouTube uploads if you want to watch them again or keep them (either from a free program like YouTube Downloader or an online website like Keepvid.com or Savevideo.me) as they could get taken down. I also do not fancy risking this account getting a strike or losing this account all together. Thanks. How many of the CL shorts do I have and which ones am I missing? There were 14 shorts made all together and I have 9. The shorts I have are: Short 1: 'Empty Nest" Short 2: "The Eternal Flame" Short 3: "Nudist Camp" Short 4: "Hiccups" Short 5: "Survival of the Lamest" Short 6: "A Chip and Skip Cartoon: Marooned Maroons" Short 8: "Mail Dominance" Short 9: "A Chip and Skip Cartoon: Outhouse on Haunted Hill" Short 13: "A Chip and Skip Cartoon: Mi Casa, Eew Casa" The Shorts I am missing are: Short 7: "Tales from the Campfire" Short 10: "Laid Off Lumpus" Short 11: "A Chip and Skip Cartoon: My Brother's Eater" Short 12: "A Chip and Skip Cartoon: Hair and Gone" Short 14: "A Chip and Skip Cartoon: The Amazing Race"
Video Rating: 5 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment